viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

1st day:

 I have went to the lake for walk, i relly hoped the landscape. Sun was big and sky blue, relly colorfull day.

2nd day:

I have went to the beach in the afternoon, I have played in minigolf and I ate in mexican restaurant, the food was really good and the after name's was amazing! "chocolate death" a hot big pice of chocolate cacke. In the night I have walked in the beach.

3rd day:

I have vistited my cousins, we have talked all day about our lives.

4th day:

I walked arround Viladecans, my cousins town, there are a lot of hills and is relly cool to see. I have returned to home.

5th day:

I went to Barcelona with my uncle and my mom, we visit a lot of shops. I don't like shopping too much time as my mom.

6th day:

Again I go with my uncle and my mom to shopping center. I have tasted a really good ice cream. I really like ice creams.

1 comentario: